Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome to my new blog

Hi There,

Welcome to my new blog dedicated to showcasing the talents of authors and writers alike. 
If you are new to writing, as I am, you are in good company. 
I'll post my thoughts and struggles with a healthy dose of encouragement not only from me but from some of my friends I have net met on this incredible journey.
Together, we'll finish our goals whether it be a magazine article, short story, or full length novel.
Join me, like me on Facebook, tweet me or share me on whatever social media floats your boat, just be sure to check back often for updates.
Oh, and comments are welcome.  I only ask that you be respectful and nice, especially to my guests.
Get ready to cry together and laugh together, but most of all get ready to finish and together, we'll celebrate your many writing accomplishments.

Alexia Stevens


No comments:

Post a Comment